These resources are public organizations and suggested resources only. MacEwan Medical Clinic does not endorse any specific organization and is not affiliated with any of these resources/sites. These links are intended for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please speak to your pediatrician for further assistance.
Important contact information for the parents.
- Alberta Children's Hospital, Preschool Speech Therapy, Self Referral Tel: 403-955-1300
- CBE - Early Development center E-mail: [email protected]
- Calgary Counselling Center, Self Referral Service Intake line 403-691-5991
- Heartland Agency, 1625 18th Street, NE, Calgary, AB Tel: 403-541-0277
- East side Family Center, 225 - 495 36th Street, NE Tel: 403-299-9696 provide free walk-in counselling
- Healthy Parents, Healthy Children website https://healthyparentshealthychildren.ca/ Topic: 2-6 months: Everyday care & injury prevention
- MyHealth.Alberta.ca website https://myhealth.alberta.ca/
- Positional Plagiocephaly (topic Overview) https://myhealth.alberta.ca/health/pages/conditions.aspx?hwld=abo1675
- Positional Plagiocephaly (What if my baby already has a flat area): https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Alberta/Pages/my-baby-had-a-flat-area.aspx
- Pathways 5 Essential Tummy Time Moves https://pathways.org/watch/five-essential-tummy-time-moves-how-to-do-tummy-time/
Additional useful links that are more specific to a certain medical condition may be listed within the individual handouts.