A true full service Family Physician practices the full spectrum of medical care. From infants to seniors, through prevention, monitoring, screening, investigation, diagnosis, treatment, palliation and bereavement. Our Family Physicians can provide care to our patients throughout their lives.
We provide Quick and Quality Care to all your Medical Needs. Our Clinic is well equipped with compassionate staff, handicap access, and ample parking space.
Listed below are some problems we treat in our walk-in medical clinic:
· Infections and other acute ailments
· Injuries, suture cuts and lacerations
· Work-related injuries - WCB
· Motor vehicle accident injuries
· Examinations and forms for driver’s license, employment, summer camp, diving certification and more
· Head and neck problems, including ear syringing
· Chest, digestive, urinary, back, muscular and skin problems
· Allergy and flu shots, some travel injections
· Prescriptions repeated, tests arranged
· Referral to a specialist when necessary
· Treat warts, biopsy and excise skin growths
· Birth control, pregnancy testing, morning after pill
· Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
· While we provide acute care for anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, asthma, emphysema, kidney disease and various other problems, we strongly advise people with ongoing chronic health problems to see their family doctor for ongoing care.